The following environments are recommended to best view this website.
Internet Explorer 11 or later; the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Google Chrome; Safari 9 or later; Safari on iOS 8.4.0 or later; the default browser on Android 4.4.2
This website uses style sheets. If style sheets are turned off in your browser set-up, content may not be displayed correctly. To view this website, turn on style sheets.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
To view PDFs, Adobe Systems Inc.’s Adobe Acrobat Reader DC can be downloaded here.
A broadband connection is recommended.
Social Media Policy
Komaden Corporation’s (“the Company’s”) social media policy can be viewed here.
If you would like to link to this website (“the Site”) owned by the Company you must comply with the following terms and conditions (“Linking Terms”).
- 1.The Company’s logo (“the Logo”) may only be used for the purpose of linking to the Site and may not be used for any other purpose. All other instances of the Logo or other design elements for which the Company maintains copyright or licensing rights that may currently appear on any other sites must be deleted unless otherwise authorized under separate agreement with the Company.
- 2.The Company retains all rights connected with the Logo and the Site; the appearance of the Logo on other sites does not imply or confer any rights to the owners of other sites and these sites must not declare or infer such rights.
- 3.Do not present a link to the Site in any way that suggests that the Company has a relationship or affiliation with any other site or endorses any other site, products or services.
- 4.The Logo must be presented as provided by the Company and may not be changed or modified.
- 5.The Company may, at its sole discretion, suspend the use of the Logo or change or modify its shape or design.
The Company may change or amend the Linking Terms without prior notice, and any website incorporating a link must comply with the changed or amended Linking Terms. Even if the Company has authorized links to the Site, such links may still be denied under the following circumstances:
- • The inclusion of content that may libel, defame, or otherwise harm the trustworthiness or public reputation of the Company or any third party.
- • Operating the linking website for any purpose deemed inappropriate by the Company, including commercial and marketing uses.
- • The apparent or actual infringement of any intellectual property rights, including copyrights and trademarks, or any other rights, including those related to property, or materials, privacy or the reproduction of images, held by the Company or any third party.
- • The incorporation of any content of the Site (e.g., by in-lining, framing or creating other browser or border environments around the Company’s content).
- • The inclusion of any content that violates prevailing laws, regulations or public policy or that may in any way impair the operation of the Site.
- • The Company shall not under any circumstances be held liable for the operation a website that links to the Site. The Company may, at its sole discretion, change, modify or delete any content or the URL of the Site without prior notice.
- • The Company is not liable for any claim or complaint in connection with any link to the Site.
- • The Company shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any disruption, problems, loss or damage that may arise as a result of a link to the Site. The Company reserves the right, however, to claim any compensation in the event of loss or damage incurred as a result of links to external sites.
Notice to Parties Who Wish to Incorporate Links to the Site
Any and all intellectual property, including copyrights and trademarks to any content on the Site, remains the sole property of the Company. No party may use or copy such content without the expressed prior written consent of the Company.
Prior to linking your website to the Site, review the Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer above and provide the Company with the following information by using the inquiry form here on this website.
- 1.Name of website owner, including legal status (individual, corporation or other organization)
- 2.Contact information (including mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address)
- 3.Description of website where link to the Site will appear
- 4.URL of the website and specific location on the page where link to the Site will appear
Please also provide contact information for any agent or webmaster who may contact the Company on behalf of the owner of the website applying for a link to the Site.
Effective February 2017