Komaden Corporation (“the Company”) has established the following operational policy for social media profiles or pages (“the page”) maintained by the Company.
The page is intended to provide extensive information on the Company’s business and other news.
The page shares information on the Company’s businesses, services, news, and other content.
Notes:Due to the characteristics of social media, the information shared on the page does not necessarily reflect an official corporate stance.
The information is current as of the date of posting and subject to change without notification.
Please review news, product information, and other content on our website.
- 1.The Company does not review or reply to all comments posted on the page.
- 2.Please use the “Contact” form on our homepage for inquiries about the individual businesses of the Company.
4.Intellectual property rights
The intellectual property rights for any information posted on the page (e.g., text, images, videos, and illustrations) belong to the Company or the holder of their legitimate rights. Reproduction without permission is prohibited except for private use, quotation, or other permitted uses under the Copyright Act. When quoting content, be sure to include appropriate attribution to the source.
1.Posts specified below are prohibited and may be removed without advance notice:
- (a) Posts that violate or are likely to violate any laws or regulations
- (b) Posts that defame any specific person or group
- (c) Posts for the purpose of political, religious, or election campaign activities
- (d) Posts that infringe on any copyright, trademark, portrait, or other intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party
- (e) Posts for the purpose of advertising, solicitation, business operation, or any other for-profit activities
- (f) Posts that discriminate or encourage discrimination on the basis of race, religion, other beliefs, or the like
- (g) Posts contrary to public order or good morals
- (h) False or factually inaccurate content, rumors, or posts that encourage rumors
- (i) Posts specifying, disclosing, or leaking personal information without consent of the person or that otherwise infringe upon their privacy
- (j) Posts that use or deliver harmful code or links to sources that may do so
- (k) Inappropriate posts containing obscene expressions or the like
- (l) Comments that grossly deviate from the page content
- (m) Posts intended to hamper the well-intended exchange of information over the network
- (n) Any other content that the Company deems unsuitable as well as links to websites that include such content
Any user who posts comments that fall under any of the above items may be blocked from posting a comment on the page.
- 1.The Company does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of information on the page.
- 2.The Company does not assume any responsibility for accidental damage caused to the user or a third party associated with the use or unavailability of the page.
- 3.The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage to the user or a third party in connection with the page or for any issues that occur between users or a user and a third party.
- 4.The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any reply, retweet, or other comment or post by a user on the page.
- 5.Apart from the above, the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage caused in connection with the page.
- 6.The Company may discontinue or completely cease operation of the page without notice.
7.Modifications to this operational policy
The Company may change this policy without notice.